Farflung Minecraft Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Farflung Minecraft server forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andy'z Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andyz118

Andy'z Story Empty
PostSubject: Andy'z Story   Andy'z Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:58 pm

The Beggining
Andyz was in his mid teens when he set out from a distant land with the admirals fleet. His farther was in the empire and had brang his family along as he would miss them to much while he was away for such a long time. When he first set eyes on farflung he was 17 and was planning to offcially join the empire army. It was when the empire was establish that he saw his true path in life. He had spotted a warp dragon heading toward the imperial camp, it was this when he saw his true inpiration to fly. So leaveing his place in the imperial army behind, he ventured across the land in search of a nation to support his dreams.
Back to top Go down
holeychao

Andy'z Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy'z Story   Andy'z Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Perhaps, one day soon, I will have the fortune of witnessing one of your flights over the fields of FarFlung. May clear skies and fair winds grace your journeys.

Brother Holeychao

Back to top Go down
Andyz118

Andy'z Story Empty
PostSubject: Nation Hunting   Andy'z Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Nation Hunting
So i began my huntn for a nation, I had met many people from ERA during my time with the imperials, so it seemed like a logical place. I speant several days there. I had my self set up there but, it was at this point i realised how big the Nation was with a total of 30 members my great creation along with blueprints could be easilly stolen. I then left ERA and said my goodbyes. I then came across in my travles a small faction called SkyKnights. They were perfect, it would beb a perfect base to launch my flying machines from. Now i had found a location, i now needed to get to work on my inventions...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andy'z Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy'z Story   Andy'z Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andy'z Story
Page 1 of 1